15th May 2014VEHICLE RENTAL COMPANY’S BOLD MOVE IN ITS FIGHT AGAINST CRIME REAPS REWARDS
Berkshire-based Rabbits Vehicle Hire has witnessed a dramatic decline in dubious rentals and unsavoury clientele after publically displaying its state-of-the-art vehicle tracking system. Managing Director Kevin Rapson, whose company is part of the United Rental Group, firmly believes his decision to openly demonstrate his telematic tracking system – provided by Crewe-based Trak Global Solutions –… Read more
7th October 2014TRAK GLOBAL INCREASES ITS INSURANCE PEDIGREE
Leading telematics solutions provider Trak Global has further cemented its direct links with the insurance sector with the appointment of Steve Cotton, who joins in the newly formed role of Insurance Relations Director. Steve joins the business after 18 years with Cheshire Datasystems Ltd (CDL) where his most recent role was leading CDL’s very successful telematics relationships and product strategy. Reporting to the Board, Steve said of his… Read more
- May 2019 (3)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- The interaction of autonomous vehicles with their surroundings – what do the present and future look like?
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards
- What factors influence the business case for EV adoption?
- Are fully-autonomous vehicles really likely to feature on public roads soon?