Month: May 2018
31st May 2018Trak Global Telematics MD Bob Skerrett speaks at Festival of Ideas
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Amazon Growing Business Awards – which Trak Global won in 2017 and 2018 – Bob Skerrett, MD of Trak Global Telematics, was invited to speak at the Festival of Ideas in London on 22nd May. Speaking to a room of entrepreneurs and business leaders, Bob sat on a panel alongside BBC… Read more
4th May 2018How Mobility as a Service is reshaping the automotive and associated industries along with society as a whole
Formerly a somewhat bland banner focussed largely on public transport, ‘mobility’ is now the umbrella under which an absolutely vibrant and fascinating shift is taking place. From car-sharing and ride-hailing services to ‘first mile’ and ‘last mile’ solutions, the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) revolution is starting to reshape not just the automotive world but… Read more
14th May 2018Ride sharing and car clubs set to benefit as Trak Global spearheads growth in the ‘new mobility’ sector
Telematics and big data company Trak Global Group (TGG) is launching a new Fleet and Mobility Division to service growing demand for its products and services from businesses that are shaping the way we’ll travel by car in the future, according to Group CEO, Nick Corrie. Nick Corrie explained that TGG is looking to build… Read more
3rd May 2018Trak Global named in Fastest 50 for second year running
Trak Global Group has been named as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in Greater Manchester for the second consecutive year. The Ward Hadaway Greater Manchester Fastest 50 celebrates the achievements of fast-growing, profitable companies in the region by publishing an annual list of the 50 fastest growing privately-owned businesses across Greater Manchester. Trak Global will… Read more
- May 2019 (3)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- The interaction of autonomous vehicles with their surroundings – what do the present and future look like?
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards
- What factors influence the business case for EV adoption?
- Are fully-autonomous vehicles really likely to feature on public roads soon?