Month: June 2018
20th June 2018Trak Global hosts BVRLA terrorism awareness workshop
On 14th June 2018, Trak Global welcomed over 15 guests for a BVRLA terrorism awareness workshop in its Crewe head office. Forming part of Project Griffin, the government-backed counter terrorism awareness initiative for businesses produced by NaCTSO (National Counter Terrorism Security Office), the workshop aimed to equip vehicle and rental leasing companies with information and… Read more
- May 2019 (3)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- The interaction of autonomous vehicles with their surroundings – what do the present and future look like?
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards
- What factors influence the business case for EV adoption?
- Are fully-autonomous vehicles really likely to feature on public roads soon?