Month: October 2018
8th October 2018Trak Global makes two senior hires as it eyes international growth
Trak Global Group (TGG), the UK’s leading telematics technology business, has announced two senior appointments to help spearhead the company’s international expansion. Ivan Bumstead has joined the business as CFO, and Stevan Hoyle has joined the Board as a non-executive director. CEO Nick Corrie said the two appointments will add significant M&A and international experience… Read more
- May 2019 (3)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- The interaction of autonomous vehicles with their surroundings – what do the present and future look like?
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards
- What factors influence the business case for EV adoption?
- Are fully-autonomous vehicles really likely to feature on public roads soon?