Month: November 2018
27th November 2018What impact might the PiCG’s significant reduction have on fleets and motorists?
Introduced in 2011, the government’s Plug-in Car Grant (PiCG) scheme was initially welcomed by the majority of motorists, automotive and environmental bodies and other voices. At face value, as a way of nudging UK drivers into greener vehicles, there was little not to like about the original PiCG1, which reduced the price of all plug-in… Read more
18th November 2018Spotlight on the latest statistics and initiatives as Road Safety Week 2018 arrives
Road safety is one of Trak Global Group’s primary aims and focusses, evident through our products including Carrot Insurance and Appy Fleet, and we eagerly anticipate the theme of each year’s Road Safety Week from Brake, arguably one of the UK’s leading campaign groups. A perennial debate Brake certainly works tirelessly to keep road users,… Read more
24th November 2018Evaluating the multipronged approach to cleaning up and modernising commercial vehicles
Performance targets are ubiquitous in every corner of today’s world, from school children right through to entire governments and indeed unions like the EU – and few targets achieve such prolific coverage as those pertaining to emissions and air pollution. With all manner of localities, products and organisations under the microscope, a key area of… Read more
- May 2019 (3)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- The interaction of autonomous vehicles with their surroundings – what do the present and future look like?
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards
- What factors influence the business case for EV adoption?
- Are fully-autonomous vehicles really likely to feature on public roads soon?