Month: February 2019
8th February 2019Will SUVs become less popular due to WLTP and other factors?
Over the last decade or so, sport utility vehicles of varying shapes and sizes have proliferated. The SUV became the most popular type of car across Europe by 2016, accounting for a sizeable 22%-plus market share overall, with mid-size SUV sales having mushroomed to the tune of 42% compared to the previous year. These statistics… Read more
11th February 2019Impressive car technology in the pipeline from OEMs and others
Striving to make their conventionally-driven cars ever safer, more engaging, efficient, and connected, manufacturers are continuously unveiling exciting technologies and features – and we take a look at the latest highlights. Smart fingerprint technology Hyundai concluded 2018 and opened 2019 with a raft of announcements and, at face value, the brand’s news regarding fingerprint technology… Read more
- May 2019 (3)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- The interaction of autonomous vehicles with their surroundings – what do the present and future look like?
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards
- What factors influence the business case for EV adoption?
- Are fully-autonomous vehicles really likely to feature on public roads soon?